Welcome to the film programme of Open City Documentary Festival 2020.
New films in the festival are presented across 23 screening programmes, each of which are available to watch during the festival period for £3. Films are split across two blocks that take place during the week of the festival.
11 film programmes are available in Block 1 (Weds 9th to Sat 12th September)
12 film programmes in Block 2 (Sat 12th to Tues 15th September).
Tickets for film programmes can be booked at any time, but the films are only available to watch during the festival, and only during the Block in which they are included.
All films are available to pre-book now. Each programme has limited number of tickets available so pre-booking tickets for programmes is highly recommended.
- Single film programme (x1) - £3
- All short film programmes (x3) - £6
- All feature films nominated for the Open City Award (x4) - £9
- All feature films nominated for Emerging Filmmaker Award (x4) - £9
- All film programmes included in Block 1 (x11) - £18
- All film programmes included in Block 2 (x12) - £18
- All film programmes included in the festival (x23) - £36
If you are looking to book tickets for the special events that are taking place at the festival, access the Expanded Realities exhibition, or to register for the daily events in our free industry programme, please visit the Open City Documentary Festival 2020 website..
Festival accreditation is also available for press, students, and members of industry. Please find full details and register for accreditation on our website.